The Steve's Plumbing Experience
1. Your phone call is cheerfully answered 24/7/365 by one of certified Customer Care Representatives who will schedule your appointment. You will be given a 2-hour window in which one of our fully trained technicians will arrive.
2. A courtesy call is made to notify you of the name of the technician and that he is on his way. We will also notify you if the tech is running behind so changes can be made accordingly.
3. Our fully trained technician will arrive at your home. He will put on his red floor savers before entering your home and get to work on diagnosing the problem.
4. Once the problem is discovered, the technician will explain the problem to you and the options you have to fix it. He will give you pricing before any work begins so there are no surprises when he is done.
5. When the technician is finished, he will clean up after himself so you won’t even know he was there. He will collect payment upon completion and give you an invoice outlining everything he has done.